If you are ridiculously rich, we’ve made a list of 10 expensive gadgets that may help you decide which new over-the-top thing to buy. Luckily, there are plenty of crazy ideas out there you can choose from, so you don’t need to worry about that.
1. Hot Tub Boat
You can fill this boat with warm water. It’s both cool and ironic to fill a boat with the thing you’re trying to keep out of it. It’s a matter of personal preference but I personally want to keep boats free of water and bathtubs on land, where it’s safe. However, I have to admit that it would be pretty interesting to see everyone’s faces when we go past them in a hot tub on water. I think this would raise a lot of eyebrows.
- It takes about 2.5 hours to warm it up.
- The water is 100 degrees F (38 degrees C).
- You can use it in any weather condition.
2. Personal Submarine
This gadget is seriously expensive, I’ll tell you that, but I think it’s worth it if you have the money. This is one of the coolest gadgets on our list and I’m sure no one would refuse this gadget for free. At least there won’t be any traffic in the sea with such a price tag. It’s a no-brainer that if you want to explore the sea in a personal submarine you have to cough up some serious cash to do so.
- It’s a two-person submarine.
- 4 150 watt quartz-halogen external lamps.
- Powered by a 24 and 120-volt battery that will let you use the submarine for up to six hours.
- It can descend to a 1,000’ depth.
- Propelled by two thrusters of 3-hp.
- It has a transparent, climate-controlled 3” thick acrylic sphere.
3. Hart Audio D&W Aural Pleasure Speakers
You can keep your Beats, give me these loudspeakers any day. These 18k gold speakers are truly unique. Even though the speakers are said to be inspired by the Big Ben in London, we honestly can’t see any resemblance. The speakers also come in silver for $322,000 or bronze for $64,000 if you’re on a tight budget.
- They have a frequency range of 47Hz to 37 KHz +- 4db and 39Hz to 47 KHz +- 10db
- Impedance of 5 Ohms
- Sensitivity of 97db 1w@1mtr
4. Killer Whale Submarine
This submarine is great if you ever wanted to ride on the back of a killer whale. Even though technically, you would be riding inside the belly of the great mammal, this submarine is still a pretty cool gadget. It’s a great conversation starter if you bring something like this to a pool party.
- It’s a two-person watercraft.
- It can reach a speed of up to 25mph when it’s submerged.
- Up to 50mph over the water surface.
- 14-gallon fuel tank.
- LCD screen that displays live footage captured from the camera built in the dorsal fin of the submarine.
- Breathing device that ensures the engine gets enough air.
5. GoVacuum GV62711
What do you get when you combine a normal looking vacuum cleaner with 24k gold? Well… not much more than the most expensive vacuum cleaner in the world. The 16-pound vacuum cleaner is only gold-plated, however. I don’t know about you guys, but for $1 million, I’d expect this vacuum to hover around the house and clean it immaculately while doing so.
- It has a lifetime guarantee from GoVacuum.
- Powerful 10amp motor.
- It’s very light at just 16 pounds.
- Entirely made out of metal and has a 24k gold-plated finish.
- Limited edition – only 100 vacuum cleaners will be made.
- 14” nozzle with a wooden roller brush
- It has anti marring wheels made out of urethane.
6. Diesel Powered MechWarrior
This one is actually a robot! While this gadget may not be a Terminator, it’s as close as it gets. As a matter of fact, this might be better because you can actually control the robot yourself, with you in it. You can also buy weapon add-ons like a Gatling BB gun. While the robot is cool, the police would probably confiscate it the first day you take it out.
- It’s four meters tall.
- Comes with numerous weapons.
- Reaches a maximum speed of 6mph.
- It comes with a special operating system named V-Sido.
7. VRX Mach 4 Racing Simulator
We love retro gaming, but sometimes that’s not merely enough. The VRX Mach 4 Racing Simulator is living proof of that. This racing simulator would look great in any living room, just be sure to stock up on snacks and sodas when you decide to hop in for a “quick” gaming session.
- It has a beverage containment system.
- 3 Sharp 37” 1080p HD LCD displays.
- A 1500 Watt Tactile Vibration Feedback System.
- It has an adjustable 7” rear view LCD display.
8. Batmobile Replica
It’s true that Batmobile replicas don’t come all that cheap but that’s a no-brainer. This car will definitely make you more popular in the nerd crowd. While we can’t guarantee to you that all the ladies will love your new car, we can assure you that you will look like a genuine superhero when driving this automobile. Make sure you find a good Robin to accompany you.
- Power steering.
- Top speed of 90mph.
- It goes 0 to 60mph in 5 seconds.
- Rocket exhaust flamethrower that actually works.
- It comes with Glowing Detect-a-Scope radar.
9. iPad 2 Gold
Have you ever thought: should I purchase a Gold History Edition iPad 2 or 16,000 regular ones? Even though the limited edition iPad 2 is the same as a regular one on the inside, the outside is definitely unique. But you could glue some accessories on a traditional iPad and no one would actually know the difference.
- It’s made out of 24k gold.
- Its front frame is made of Ammolite (this is the oldest rock in the world).
- A thigh bone from an actual T-Rex has been splintered and put inside the Ammolite.
- It’s encrusted with 12.5cts diamonds.
- There are 53 gems inside the 24k Apple logo.
10. Flying Hovercraft
This is the only boat that should actually require a pilot license. Imagine how cool it would be to ride this on the water until you reach its maximum speed then immediately fly it through the air.
- It has a top speed of up to 70mph.
- Turbocharged and fuel-injected.
- It has a 130hp gasoline engine.
We know there are thousands of expensive gadgets on the market right now and tons of them are more expensive than the ones on our list. However, most ridiculously expensive gadgets are only expensive because they’contain diamonds and gold. That wouldn’t have been very fun to read. Keep in mind that if you buy a jewel-encrusted gadget, it doesn’t make it any cooler.