Why write for us?
- Because it’s exciting to join in. We are part of a larger, burgeoning network of websites and are also dedicated to promoting your authorship efforts via social media.
- Because we’ll boost your visibility, thanks to our current search page ranking and domain authority.
- Because we cater to a diverse and active community, who would love to hear and discuss your take on whatever interests you.
How to write for us
- We only accept posts that are decent in length, meaning upward of 700 words.
- We only accept posts written in top 10 list format. Poorly formatted submissions will be immediately disqualified.
- We only accept submissions that come with good quality images for illustration. Each post should be accompanied by ten decent size pictures (minimum width of 600px). Please provide the source of the images, wherever possible.
- We only accept posts that come with an interesting, personal pitch. Any emails that contain little more than ‘Hi, My name is X and I want to publish this article on your site’ will be ignored.
- We only accept posts written in good English – think native level fluency, even if you’re not a native writer.
- We reserve the right to lightly edit your submissions. Any posts that require heavy editing will be discarded.
- We will not post any material containing references to illegal activities.
Important to remember
Bear in mind that we receive a sizeable volume of submissions per week and will require some time before we get back to you with submission feedback and details about posting. If your post does get accepted for publishing, we highly encourage you to promote it via your own social media channels, as well as to respond to any and all user comments. Authors that receive the green light on their submission will have to contact us, in order to receive their account details for posting.